SpineAlign® Pillow & Products
Dr. Jason Loth, DC, CCSP, CSCS, CMTA, has been a practicing sports chiropractor for over 20 years. He developed the SpineAlign® Pillow after working with a variety of clients who suffered with symptoms from sleeping in poor posture, which affected their overall well being. After trying dozens of pillows himself, Dr. Loth could not find a pillow that allowed for sleeping in correct posture.
Dr. Loth says, “I couldn’t find a pillow that was comfortable and that kept me in correct posture in both the side and back sleeping positions. Because of this, I was unable to recommend any specific pillows to my patients, family and friends".
The mission of SpineAlign® is “to help as many people as possible ‘Get the sleep you've been dreaming about’.
Reasons to contact us
- Request an interview (TV, Radio, Blogs, Podcasts, etc.)
- Request a guest appearance by Dr. Loth
- Request permission to quote the site or Dr. Loth
Get in touch
Dr. Jason Loth
Meet Dr. Jason Loth, CCSP, CSCS, CMTA - The long-distance version
Dr. Jason Loth was born and raised in Lincoln, NE. He graduated Magna Cum Laude with a B.S. degree from Midland Lutheran College in Fremont, NE, where he played collegiate baseball for four years. He received his Doctorate of Chiropractic from Palmer College of Chiropractic in Davenport, IA with Magna Cum Laude honors in 1998. He started his private practice in Arizona in 1999. Dr. Loth earned his Certified Chiropractic Sports Physician degree from Logan College of Chiropractic, and also has Certified Strength & Conditioning Specialist and Certified Metabolic Typing Advisor degrees. He currently practices in Mesa, Arizona where he treats patients on a regular basis with joint, muscle and nerve dysfunctions related to poor posture.
Over the past 20+ years, Dr. Loth has treated and worked with all types of patients, but specializes in athletes, sports injuries, and performance. He says, “I love being a sports chiropractor because every day I get the chance to help people using the gifts God has blessed me with.” He also works with patients on diet and nutrition and helps them achieve their health and wellness goals.
Dr. Loth enjoys almost all outdoor activities and sports. He has completed 24-hour relay mountain bike races, the Arizona IronMan triathlon, Tough Mudder 24 hour running relay races and many other athletic endeavors. What he enjoys the most is “drawing strength from the Word of God and hanging out with my wife Stacey, and daughters Sidney and Shay.”
He invented and patented the SpineAlign® Pillow, the first and only fully adjustable and customizable contour pillow for both back and side sleepers.
Meet Dr. Jason Loth, DC, CCSP, CSCS, CMTA – The short-distance version
Dr. Loth received his B.S. at Midland Lutheran College in Fremont, NE, his Doctorate of Chiropractic from Palmer College of Chiropractic in Davenport, IA, and has also received his Certified Chiropractic Sports Physician degree from Logan College of Chiropractic, and has Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist and Certified Metabolic Typing Advisor degrees. He currently practices in Mesa, AZ where he treats patients on a regular basis with joint, muscle and nerve dysfunctions related to poor posture.
After personally testing and recommending multiple pillows over the last 20+ years in his practice, Dr. Loth was extremely frustrated that he couldn’t find a pillow that was comfortable, maintained correct posture in both the side and back positions, and suited his patients of all sizes. He felt the need to help patients that were struggling with positional sleeping postures find a solution. The SpineAlign® Pillow is not just another ordinary pillow. Instead, Dr. Loth insisted on designing a superior pillow that would help as many people as possible.
About Dr. Jason Loth, DC, CCSP, CSCS, CMTA - The “just once around the block” version
Dr. Jason Loth, inventor of the SpineAlign® pillow, received his Doctorate of Chiropractic from Palmer College of Chiropractic. He is a certified strength and conditioning specialist, and has his postgraduate degree as a Certified Chiropractic Sports Physician. Dr. Loth works with all patients but specializes in athletes. He currently practices in Mesa, AZ where he treats patients on a regular basis with joint, muscle and nerve dysfunctions related to poor posture.
Watch Dr. Loth Show How To Correctly Adjust The SpineAlign® Pillow
The SpineAlign® pillow is a revolutionary new contour pillow that is customizable to fit your correct posture in both the back and side sleeping positions.
- Created by a sports chiropractor with 20+ years experience treating poor sleeping posture with two concepts in mind: correct sleeping posture and extreme comfort.
- Poor sleeping posture can put harmful and unwanted stress on your spine leading to headaches, neck and back pain, numbness and tingling, insomnia and a restless night's sleep.
- The pillow has two outer chambers for side sleeping and a middle chamber for back sleeping.
- It utilizes two different sizes to make it a "one size fits most" design.
- It contains a blend of shredded memory foam and strategically placed zippers on the back which allow you to customize it to fit your specific head and neck.
- The outside of the pillow is comprised of a soft polyester fabric with strips of mesh built in the sides for breathability and comfort.
The SpineAlign® pillow is not a medical device and is not intended to diagnose, treat, mitigate or cure any disease. Claims for the SpineAlign® pillow are based on medical opinion and actual user experience and not on actual clinical studies. Individual results may vary.
The SpineAlign® pillow is backed with a 100% money back guarantee and 60-night trial along with free shipping in the contiguous United States.
This pillow fits in a king size pillowcase and is approximately 24x17x5.
Learn more and purchase HERE.
Where we’ve been featured:
WATCH: Dr. Loth on Sandy & Friends
WATCH: Dr. Loth on AZ Family 3TV
WATCH: Dr. Loth on Good Day Sacramento
WATCH: Dr. Loth on ABC 10
WATCH: Josh Elledge's favorite thing - SpineAlign® Pillow on Fox35
READ: Dr. Loth Talks Sleep Tips with MattressClarity.com
READ: Best Mattress for Side Sleepers list on Sleep.org
READ: Dr. Loth in Health News Digest
READ: SpineAlign® Pillow Review on Sleepopolis.com
READ: SpineAlign® Pillow Review on Sleepsherpa.com
READ: Dr. Loth in Brit+Co
READ: Dr. Loth on HighYa.com
READ: Dr. Loth in the East Valley Tribune Gilbert
READ: Dr. Loth's Yahoo Finance Article
READ: Dr. Loth's Market Watch Article
READ: Dr. Loth's Life Science Research Article
READ: Dr. Loth's Healthlinks Article
LISTEN: Dr. Loth on Inside LaunchStreet Podcast
LISTEN: Dr. Loth on SavingsAngel Podcast
LISTEN: Dr. Loth on Flecks of Lex Podcast
LISTEN: Dr. Loth on eHealth Radio Network
INTERVIEWER RESOURCES – About Sleep and Pillows
- According to the National Institutes of Health, 50 to 70 million Americans are affected by chronic sleep disorders and intermittent sleep problems that can significantly diminish health.
- The bedding industry (mattresses, pillows, sheets, etc.) is a 15+ BILLION dollar annually and is continually growing, especially online.
Here are some of the reasons that most pillows don’t work:
- Uses non-conforming materials that don’t support the head and neck in correct posture.
- Doesn’t allow correct posture in both the side and back position; some may work for one position, but not both.
- Has improper biomechanical/orthopedic design, (i.e. how the pillow is designed to contour the spine).
- Is the wrong size for the person; every person is unique in shape and size.
SUGGESTED INTERVIEW QUESTIONS
- How do you define “sleep posture”?
- What are the benefits of sleeping in correct posture?
- How many unwanted side effects would you say are caused by poor sleep posture?
- How will the pillow you sleep on affect your sleep posture?
- Why should consumers invest in a good pillow?
- What inspired you to create the SpineAlign® pillow?
- How will the SpineAlign® pillow help? What’s so special about it?
- Tell us about CertiPUR-US® foam.
- Your pillow is designed for back and side sleeping. What about stomach sleeping?
- Will the SpineAlign® pillow solve sleep posture problems for everyone?
- Tell us about your 60 day risk-free trial.
Dr. Jason Loth & Dave Schiena