Fractionated Coconut (Carrier) Oil
Personalize your aromatherapy experience with the highest-quality carrier oil for the skin. Fractionated Coconut Oil (FCO) is a flexible and stable carrier oil used to dilute, disperse, and assist in the absorption of more potent essential oils. It is produced from virgin coconut oil that has had its long-chain fatty acids removed. This refinement helps it to be liquid at room temperature and extends the quality of the carrier oil.
FCO contains healthy medium-chain fatty acids, natural antioxidants, and valuable nutrients, which naturally protect the skin from environmental exposure and promote a healthy appearance. It dilutes and extends other oils, especially essential oils, protecting your skin from too high a concentration of exposure to more potent products.
The consistency of FCO is light, viscous, and absorbs quickly without clogging pores. It leaves your skin feeling soft and smooth, and won’t aggravate oily complexions. It has no odor or color and is a subtle, penetrating vehicle to carry your essential oil aromas efficiently to the skin. Employ this versatile tool for all your carrier oil needs.
- A neutral and moisturizing tool to help the beneficial constituents from your essential oils contact and effectively absorb into the skin.
- Combine pure fractionated coconut oil with more potent and aromatic essential oils to create dilutions safe and comfortable for topical use.
- Apply to hands, feet, limbs, torso, face, scalp and anywhere you need natural moisturizing and aromatherapy comfort.
- Topical application appropriate for all skin types and all ages at proper dilution.
- Made with 100% pure fractionated coconut oil from completely natural plant sources.