Dr. Loth's SpineAlign® Mattress Collection Warranty
SpineAlign® Mattress Warranty Policy
SpineAlign® is proud to offer our customers the best customer service in the bedding industry. Although we offer the highest quality mattresses, we do realize that sometimes even the highest quality products may show early signs of wear or a rare defect. All SpineAlign® mattresses come with a full 10-year limited warranty. The warranty will start on the date that you order your mattress and is non-transferrable. If a rare defect does present itself during the warranty period, SpineAlign® will happily replace the defective product as quickly as possible.
What The Warranty Covers:
- Body indentations that are one (1″) or greater that are not a result of improper use which includes using an improper foundation.
- Your mattress must be continuously supported by a foundation with solid support. This includes solid platforms, foundations, or wire grid frames. Mattress “hammocking” will not be covered if a proper foundation is not being utilized.
- Deterioration of the foam occurring from normal usage.
What The Warranty Doesn’t Cover:
- Normal increase of softness that can occur in the mattress material during the breaking in process.
- Normal wear and tear.
- Stains, tears, burns and discoloration that might occur over time from usage.
- Allergies to fabrics or materials.
- Any physical damage caused by you, children or animals.
- Body indentations or sagging that are less than one (1”) deep.
- Mattress damage due to an inappropriate foundation.
- Minor imperfections, (e.g. small cosmetic flaws).
- Any mattress not in possession of the original owner.
SpineAlign® mattresses have been designed to be used on foundations with solid support with little or no give. This includes slatted wood or metal foundations with slats no more than 4″ apart, wood or metal box foundations, and solid wood or metal platforms. Substitution or use of improper foundations such as old box springs (5+ years or more) without solid support, slatted wood or metal foundations with slats more than 4″ apart, will void your mattress warranty, and all other warranties expressed or implied. In the event of a warranty claim, you may be required to provide proof of the quality and suitability of the mattress foundation. If you have any more questions on what type of foundation is acceptable to use with your SpineAlign® mattress, or to initiate a warranty claim, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please allow 5-7 days for a response to all warranty claims.
All warranties contained herein shall not apply if the product has been physically stained, abused, damaged, burned, moisture saturated, cut or torn. SpineAlign® reserves the right to refuse repair or replacement of any product deemed to be in an unsanitary condition. This warranty is valid only to the original purchaser of the product. If the original purchaser sells the product, the subsequent purchaser takes the product “as is” and “with all faults.” Proof of Purchase is required for all warranty claims. In the event that we in our sole discretion determine that your defect is legitimate per our limited warranty, the resolution will be a replacement of your mattress with a comparable size and model mattress. In the event that your size and/or model is discontinued, we will provide the most comparable SpineAlign® mattress available as a replacement at our sole discretion.